Friday, April 14, 2006

What's all the fuss about Orkut!

What’s with everybody! Suddenly it's as though everyone I know is on Orkut and I’m the only person who's looking in standing on the outside. I mean, hey! it’s just an online community, right? How marvellously brilliant can it be?! You can't really prefer talking to me over the internet than in person.. or can you...
Oh well, I’m caving in. I’m not the strong and silent type (special stress on the silent bit). It’s like with the cell phone. From cellibate to cell-out (No, they're Not typos) before one could say tele.com.mu.ni.ca.tion. And anyhow I am an ardent believer in the charm of the fifth invite.
So let’s hear the drum roll. Ready or not. Here I come.

1 comment:

Siddhartha said...

stop showing off that this was your fifth;-P